If you could predict and direct your life by implementing the essential characteristics discussed in this book, would you do it? If you’re not ready for massive change, then you can stop reading. If the answer is yes, then this is the most important message you’ll probably read this year.
The ten personal achievement principles discussed in this book will enhance your understanding and use of success tactics and strategies. These guidelines are extracted from applied psychology, the neurosciences and philosophy, and codified here as a manifesto on the psychology of success.
You’ll discover contrarian views on inspiration & motivation, self-belief, emotional mastery and self-esteem that multiply their effectiveness.
There are always options if you are stuck in a place that seems nearly impossible to overcome. The labels fall into four categories. The one you select determines the direction of your future…but pick the one that describes you now, discard it, select the one you aspire to and that’s the one to keep in mind as you finish this short memo.
- Doing nothing extends the inevitable
- You can change the situation.
- Leaving the situation is an option.
- Change yourself through personal development.
We all have individual choices about what we choose to do with our lives. This inspiration book is much more than the typical rah-rah stuff. We’ll keep you from getting hung up, stalled or stuck on your quest for personal growth. You are where you are for a reason and here’s a blueprint to help you along regardless of where you are on the road to success.
This book discusses the following core success principles:
- Taking responsibility for your success.
- Dreaming, scheming and planning how to be better, more productive, and profitable.
- Believing what you are doing adds value to you and those around you.
- Dramatizing your dreams by putting them into action rather than just talking about them.
- Elevating your attitude and infecting the attitude of those around you.
- Developing productive habits that emulate your mastermind group.
- Observing what is going on around you and being prepared to engage.
Quadruple Your Motivation by Focusing on Intrinsic Goals Versus Extrinsic Goals
Improvement follows when you can evaluate a situation and quantify what you understand to be true. Conversely, improving yourself necessitates that you also know why something happened, what the time and resource commitments are for quantifiable improvement and the specific action steps you need to take next. Learn how to turn motivation into results.
This book focuses on the key elements that we need to “work on” to empower ourselves with the knowledge to take charge of the things we can control and influence.
What will this book do for you? If you take the success principles, tools and strategies in this success philosophy seriously and implement them into your life, you’ll become a more influential person, a more consummate spouse, a better father, trusted confidant and overall the type of person others seek out when they have no place left to turn for practical implementable advice. In a nutshell, you’ll be happier and more fulfilled in both your personal and business life.