The Motivation to Succeed




“A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arms against himself. He makes his failure certain by himself being the first person to be convinced of it.”
Alexandre Dumas
 
COMPREception:
High motivation levels are needed for success.  Motivation occurs when you have enough belief in yourself to do more, despite appearances.  It is the result of discipline, hard work and a focused attitude. The reward is attaining the objective desired.

Dear Reader,

This is a new BlogSpot for my recently launched book, Success Philosophy Manifesto, Self-development strategies for achievers.  On this blog I want to expand on my ideas about personal development, self-help and success philosophies.

I have a lot of interests but my main interest is sharing my knowledge and experience on personal development through the creation of communication products that cover each self-development topic in depth.  Some of the products I have in mind for the site include:
  • Destiny Inspirational Summaries which are synopses that highlight personal achievement today in the context of the principles discussed in the book.
  • Personal Development Strategies for Today is a bi-monthly newsletter that explores a facet of personal development in our high tech fast paced world. 
  • Self-Help Tools for Today’s Goal-Getter is an ongoing review of the latest technology we can use to manage and accomplish our goals.
  • Personal Success Growth Blueprints are time tested success strategies elucidated on to make them useful and effective today.
Some of these publications will be featured as regular columns, while others will be available every so often. In any case, I will be expanding on subjects covered in the book, via the publications mentioned above or as standalone blog posts.

If you have any ideas you'd like to contribute or subjects you'd like me to write about, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment